Made in the USA
CONQUER MOBILITY ISSUES
AND MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Your Self-Propelled, All-Terrain hiking companion helps you get more exercise with all the comfort, stability and balance that you deserve
• Gives you the confidence to go farther, faster and higher to your favorite places
• Powerful front wheel drive eliminates the strain on climbing curbs, hills, obstacles in
grass, rough terrain and on the trails
• Simply adjust the handle height, set the electronic throttle to your walking speed and
steer with the precision hand grip control
• Aircraft aluminum construction, high strength, light weight. Only 34 lbs.
• Drive Motor: 24V permanent magnet, high performance hub drive
• Brushless DC motor high torque, no regular mantenance
• Lithium ion batteries, long range, light weight
• Battery Charger: 2A external automatic rate controlled with overcharge protection
• Controller: Digital PWM extended range, programmable ramp rate
• Display: Multi-function digital
• Digital electronic controls for precision and response
• Speed Control: Throttle lever for right or left hand operation
• Handle bar adjustment to 6' 4"
• Steering: Twist grip hand control
• Seat: Power Lift, pushbutton control
• Tires: Pneumatic
• Mechanical brakes with safety park lock
• Many frame colors
• Lighting packages and custom accessories available.
• Your All Terrain Power Walker carries your sporting gear of choice: Gun cases, fishing
rod tubes, skeet bags, golf clubs, tripods and most anything you need to take with you
• Time to rest?
Available Power Lift Seat adjusts height for maximum comfort and helps you to stand up safely, comfortably without strain Next
YOUR PARTNER IN GOOD HEALTH
Walking is recognized worldwide as the perfect exercise. Burn off those extra calories, decrease the chances of cardiovascular issues, help to maintain healthy blood/sugar levels and generally tone up your body for increased energy and endurance. Your Power Walker walks with you and does not impose additional strain on your body.
The American Heart Association recommends:
Increase the amount and intensity of your physical activity to match the number of calories you take in. Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate physical activity or 75 minutes of vigorous physical activity – or an equal combination of both – each week.
Regular physical activity can help you maintain your weight, keep off weight that you lose and help you reach physical and cardiovascular fitness. If it’s hard to schedule regular exercise sessions, try aiming for sessions of at last 10 minutes spread throughout the week.
Customize your Lift O Lator to your lifestyle. Your XtraLator can serve many functions by adding easily installed options.
▪ Utility Package includes saddle bags to carry groceries and general incidentals
▪ Sport Gear mounting brackets for gun carriers, fishing rod tubes
▪ Golf Package includes golf bag holder
▪ LED headlights to illuminate the way, includes built in batteries
▪ Protective canopy for rainy day walks
▪ Vinyl LiftOLator cover
▪ Color choices: Black, Hunter Green, Royal Blue
XtraLator can be customized to your specific mobility needs.